A Simple Algorithm For Writing A Research Paper On Renewable Resources
Renewable resources and sustainable development have of late become an area of interest for students. Since extensive research is being carried out on how resources can be renewed, students are seeing gold in it as a bright career. But, in order to complete a graduate or postgraduate degree, you will need to compile a full proof dissertation on your subject. Now, writing a thesis is not very easy given the fact that you have to concentrate on a number of things. You have to take care of the academic requirements as well as technicalities like citations, etc., in order to make your writing look flawless.
A renewable resource is a topic that touches almost every discipline like geography, polity, and economy, topological and chemical features of the soil of a country. So, when you are about to write an assignment on it, you need to take clues from almost all the subjects. Let us see how you can write a research paper on the given topic.
How to write?
- Since the topic is renewable resources, you need to find a particular subtopic of the same. Do extensive study on the same. Explore the topic to know it well. You may pick up topics like:
- Community Program and Renewable Resources.
- Industry and Renewable Resources.
- Sustainable Economy and Renewable Resources.
- The next thing you need to do is write an introduction. Convince your teacher regarding why this particular topic intrigued you and what do you want to show through this work.
- Write down the aims of the work. Focus on how your work will have a larger context.
- Write down the methodology. What research methods have you applied to conduct the study? What statistical measurements have you used to do the calculations? A proper methodology will help you get to the core of the subject.
- Do thorough background research. Point down the notes that support your hypothesis. Refer to the books, updated journals, and magazines or search for links on the internet. This will prove that you have done a good homework before conducting the study.
- Analyze the data that you have gathered through data collection. Use scales and measurements properly.
- Finally, conclude by summing up your entire work in one or two paragraphs. Write the conclusion in such a manner so that your teacher gets the impression that you have a good knowledge of what you wrote.
Follow these simple steps and you will be done before you know it. And if you require additional help, you can always look for sample thesis papers on renewable resources on the internet.