A List Of Fresh Ideas For Business-Related Research Paper Topics
Research is a comprehensive undertaking and governments around the world spent billions of shillings in the partaking of this exercise. One of the fields where research is most concentrated is the business world. Economies of the world have increasingly become integrated and fiscal policy formulations have constantly changed. With companies always rushing to clear stock and organizations trying to outperform one another, there is no doubt the business world is a goldmine of research topics.
Well, students of business courses often find it quite challenging to partake on some studies simply because they do not have what it takes to do a comprehensive study. In this regard, it is always imperative to look around for best creative ideas that would yield forth a study worth the taking. But the question is; with nearly everything having been researched on, what’s the best way to come up with a good topic in business? In this article, we take a nosedive into pertinent issues around which you can formulate a research topic that is business related. It is important to note that, these are basically prompts that would help you come up with an excellent topic for study in business.
- You don’t want to do something that has been done and therefore to avoid plagiarizing an existing study, formulation of a topic in the business field requires comprehensive review of dissertations and thesis papers out there. Better still, a look at peer reviewed journals would be instrumental to help you identify an existing knowledge gap in the business world hence come up with a unique topic. With the advent of the internet, this is even easier because there sites dedicated for checking of a study has been conducted on note. Remember, this is necessary because a lot of studies always revolve around business.
- Formulation of a business study topic should be that which borders on comparative analysis. Business related topics always occasion the use of multifaceted approaches in data analysis. This is why it is always important to come up with a topic that compared one thing with another. In research terms, have two variables in your topic; independent and dependent variables for example how product branding influence consumer choices and preferences.
- Your thesis statement should capture the purpose of your study and this should also reflect what your topic is all about. So, formulate a topic that is easy to understand and research on.
- Your topic should straightway depict what the study is all about. This way, it will generate interest.
- Always go for case study as the best way to present a case in business related study topic. People relate to case studies as research designs more in business.