Creative Ideas For A College Research Paper On Technology In Nursing
If you are a student of nursing and hospital management, writing an essay on nursing can become a cumbersome job at times. This is because good topics do not just float around for you to pick. If you think picking up the right topic for writing a college research paper on technology in nursing is a challenge, here are some suggestions that might help you in securing high scores in your exam.
- How do the post-surgery interventions affect or improve the recovery process of a patient?
- The correct way of treating and taking care of some patient who has been diagnosed with first-stage dementia
- The role of family members in looking after and taking proper care of someone who is under palliative care
- Telling the truth to patients diagnosed with terminal diseases: ethics and precautions
- Supporting parents in neo-natal and post-natal care units
- Legalization of euthanasia: Challenges and benefits
- Ending the life of a patient who is struggling with an incurable disease: legalities and ethics
- The role of nurses in convincing bereaved relatives of a deceased person to donate the organs
- The role of midwifes in supporting both patients and doctors
- How to run a trauma unit in a cost-effective and efficient manner?
- Should patient’s affordability be taken into account while he is in a life-or-death situation?
- How to convince pharmaceutical companies to give priority to patient needs and not to their profits?
- In what ways general physicians can support nurses and midwifes?
- Is it alright to allow nurses to prescribe antibiotic medicines without taking the consent of a licensed physician?
- The role of government policies in recruitment and retaining nurses
- The role of nurses in persuading patients suffering from dementia to have foods and beverages
- The impacts of extreme weather on the general course working of the nurses working in community hospitals
- Should overweight nurses be warned and forced to control diet just because their appearance sets a bad example for warders?
- Nurses’ right to say ‘no’ to abusive and misbehaving patients: legalities and ethics
- How can nurses and care workers work more efficiently together?
- The value of having a smiling face in a hospital environment
- Should nursing staff refrain from getting into intimate relationships with each other?
- Is on-site training a necessity for nursing service betterment?
If you are still struggling to find the best topic for a college research paper on technology in nursing, you can get in touch with your mentor to get more ideas.