List Of Original Research Paper Topics On Human Resource Management
Society and economics are two of the factors that influence techniques used in human resource management in today’s world. The rapid growth of e-commerce, global commerce and e-technology are all part of managing skilled workers providing services. Research paper topics in this field of study are based on rapidly emerging new information as these technologies continue to advance.
The following list of research paper topic ideas can be used to help you generate your own unique topic. General topics don’t work very well because they can’t be covered adequately within the scope of one paper. Remember to take an idea you like and drill down until you have something more specific and with enough detail for your paper.
- Discuss the effects of global competitiveness on strategic human resources
- Understanding the connections between job satisfaction, loyalty of the worker to the company, and commitment
- Understanding employee turnover and learning to measure and control it
- Forecasting and predicting the supply and demand cycle within human resources
- What are the effects of absenteeism in a specific industry?
- How does at-work childcare compare to regular daycare when compared to the satisfaction of employees with working while their young children are in care?
- Discuss compensation packages and the effect of corporate employee benefits being offered in order to retain human resources
- What issues do family business owners face in the field of family business consultants?
- With the recent legislation to prevent bullying in schools, will the workplace be next to adopt stricter rules and regulations to prevent bullying and harassment in the work environment?
- Cultural diversity in the workplace: what are the advantages and disadvantages; what are the rewards and challenges?
- How have company’s performance evaluation systems grown and changed over the last decade?
- Has the act of whistle blowing increased in recent years, or are industries being sloppier about meeting their construction and design standards?
- What is employee empowerment and how is it a key factor in helping organizations become more effective?
- How does sexual harassment affect workplace relationships?
- When comparing internal and external recruiting source choices for Universities, which tends to be the most fruitful?
- What are the advantages, disadvantages of internal recruiting and what legal issues may arise?
- Compare career planning that’s centered around organizations and career planning centered around individuals.